- Low Cost, Permanent EGR Solution
- No more repair bills, No more reliability issues
In a bid to adhere to EU and Government emission targets manufactures have developed what’s called EGR (Exhaust Gas Recirculation) systems, sadly there’s a huge compromise as although these systems do cut emissions at the same time they greatly effect the efficiency and reliability of the engine.
Many owners are now seeing the negative effects of the EGR systems and are tired of the expensive repair bills due to the valves clogging up and the associated reliability issues. In order to combat this we offer a full MOT proof EGR bypass / removal service which results in better efficiency and less maintenance costs. If you’re looking to prevent EGR problems or you’ve been told you need a replacement valve costing £££ you should get in touch!
The deletion/bypass of the EGR Valve will achieve
- More Power
- Better Fuel Efficiency
- Improved Throttle Response
- Less Flat Spots
- Cleaner Intake System and Engine
- Reduced Maintenance Costs
- Prolonged Engine and Turbo Life
There are two aspects to EGR Removal
1. The EGR Valve is blanked preventing any exhaust gasses from passing through the valve and entering the intake system. EGR blanking is only required when the valves cannot fully close due to carbon build up.
2. The ECU is Remapped (Reprogrammed) and the EGR functions are removed from the ECU software or the valve is electronically programmed to remain closed at all times. This is the most important aspect of the job and it is vital that it’s done correctly. We can also remap the vehicle for better performance and fuel efficiency at the same time.